PROGRAM - CALL FOR PAPERS - CALL FOR IDEAS - PEOPLE -
General instructions for submissions (papers and ideas):
* All submissions must be written in English and submitted as PDF files.
* All submissions must use the LNCS style.
* The size limit is 10 pages for papers, 2 pages for ideas.
* The main author for each submission must be a Ph.D. student.
* Papers and ideas must be submitted electronically using the EasyChair system.
* Please refer to the Call for Papers and Call for Ideas pages for further details, including deadline dates.
* At least one author of each accepted submission must attend the conference to present the paper/ideas.
* All accepted submissions will be published on CEUR and indexed by DBLP.
* Double submissions (papers and ideas) are not allowed.
However, (amended versions of) rejected ideas will be accepted as paper submissions.
Any questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org